We are pleased to announce the Second International Conference CATALYSIS FOR RENEWABLE SOURCES: FUEL, ENERGY, CHEMICALS to be held on July 22-28, 2013, in Lund, Sweden
Scientific program will comprise plenary invited lectures, key-note presentations, oral presentations and posters.
Scientific trends of the conference are:
• Catalytic processes for valuables production from biomass
• Catalyst application for clean syn-gas and clean hydrogen
production, power and CHP via biomass gasification
• Catalysis in combustion and co-combustion of renewable sources
• Catalytic interesterification and hydrocracking of lipids to biofuel
• Catalytic approach to production of biofuels via biomass pyrolysis
• Biocatalysis: Fermentation and enzymatic processes for biofuels production
The Organizing Committee plans to offer the participants the visits to the power plants, as well as the objects on production and obtaining of the biological materials, the products of fine and organic synthesis from renewable raw materials during the conference and post-conference period.
The official language of the conference is English.