Ломоносов-2010

Международная научная конференция студентов, аспирантов и молодых учёных «Ломоносов-2010»

Город
Москва, Россия
Место
МГУ
General questions

Inessa Владимировна Steklova
Dear Participants,
If you happen to have any questions concerning the conference you are free to ask them here.

The registration for the Conference this year will be opened on the 28th of January

Francesca Ruscito
Большое вам спасибо за всю вашу помощь.

Talantbek Amanovich Sapitov
Hi,,,

well, I have some questions to ask, will u be kind an answering them?

1. if I can not come whom I should contact and inform...

2. is it possible at least publish my paper...

3. honestly, I am very worried about the situation of foreigners coming from Central Asia to Moscow.

4. please advice what I should do...

thank u in advance...
Talant

Hi,,,

well, I have some questions to ask, will u be kind an answering them?

1. if I can not come whom I should contact and inform...

2. is it possible at least publish my paper...

3. honestly, I am very worried about the situation of foreigners coming from Central Asia to Moscow.

4. please advice what I should do...

thank u in advance...
Talant

If you are unable to come you can write about it here or to our technical support. If your paper was accepted it will be includedinto the electronic collection of papers. Conference Lomonosov successfully takes place every year and people from all over the world come to us finding common grounds with everyone on the scientific basis. Such dialog helps them to get rid of all the racial, gender, religious or whatever kind of stereotypes they might have. It is always for you to decide what to do.

Francesca Ruscito
hello again,

I am trying to copy and paste my 2-page (in MS word) abstract into the form on my profile, but it keeps saying I have too much text. I keep making it shorter, but it is not good anymore. Does anyone know why this is happening?
thank you

Елена Алексеевна Малясова
This problem really occurs sometimes. The only solution is to make your abstract shorter and shorter, until it is ok and message about creating pdf-file appears.

Dear Franchesca,
The limit of 2 pages is rather relative. Thus you have to make your abstract short enough for the system to accept it.

Francesca Ruscito
Thank you both so much for your prompt response. Back to work then! :)

Раиса Алексеевна Епихина
The "Participation" section of the Conference guidelines says that
"A potential participant of the conference is an undergraduate student (a bachelor or a master), a graduate student or a research worker under the age of 35, who is a student or an employee of a Russian or foreign university, a graduate student or a research worker of a scientific institute.
A young researcher is a research worker, a university instructor or a senior university instructor with or without a doctor’s degree. Professors and associate professors cannot take part in the conference even if they are under 35. "
However the "Conference structure" section says:
"Undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as young scientists (aged below 35 years) are welcome to send applications for the participation, beginning with January, 25th. Please note that the term «young scientist» includes postgraduate students, research workers, lecturers, including Candidates of Science; however, it does not include associate professors, Doctors of Science (PhD), doctoral candidates who cannot take part at the conference even if they are aged below 25 years. "

So WHO can participate in the Conference?

Francesca Ruscito
Hello Steklova,

I was wondering how long the abstract is supposed to be? (pages, words, etc). And also, what is meant by "gratitude"? who we would like to thank?
большое спасибо

Раиса Алексеевна Епихина
Hello Steklova,

I was wondering how long the abstract is supposed to be? (pages, words, etc). And also, what is meant by "gratitude"? who we would like to thank?
большое спасибо

Well, you might want to thank your supervisor (if you have one).

Елена Алексеевна Малясова
It''s not quite abstracts, as they are rather long and supposed to be not over 2 pages for humanities and 1 page for sciences (except physics). One page contains up to 4300 printed characters

meme moi
any researcher in Industrial Economics area ?

Added past 1 min:
It''s not quite abstracts, as they are rather long and supposed to be not over 2 pages for humanities and 1 page for sciences (except physics). One page contains up to 4300 printed characters

You can add your references and a summary of the revue of literature of your research

Francesca Ruscito
Hello everyone,

This will hopefully be my last question. I have put my abstract on the special form in my events page....but there is only a save button (not a submit button). Will my abstract be submitted automatically on the 28th of february?
большое спасибо

Андрей Владимирович Андриянов
Hello everyone,

This will hopefully be my last question. I have put my abstract on the special form in my events page....but there is only a save button (not a submit button). Will my abstract be submitted automatically on the 28th of february?
большое спасибо

Francesca,
With your theses all is good, they are submitted on conference.

Sincerely,
Andrew Andriyanov,
President of Student Union of Lomonosov Moscow State University

Elena Panova
Hi,

I would like to ask what is the final deadline for submission of the complete papers?

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Elena

The registration for the conference had been closed on March 1st. Thus this year registration is over. However you can participate in our conference next year. Registration will be opened 25 January - 25 February 2011

Elena Panova
The registration for the conference had been closed on March 1st. Thus this year registration is over. However you can participate in our conference next year. Registration will be opened 25 January - 25 February 2011

Dear Inessa,
Thank you for your response. Actually, I have submitted an abstract, and I am happy that it was accepted by the Editorial Board. I wanted to ask about the final deadline for submission of the complete paper.

Thank you,
Regards,
Elena

Dear Inessa,
Thank you for your response. Actually, I have submitted an abstract, and I am happy that it was accepted by the Editorial Board. I wanted to ask about the final deadline for submission of the complete paper.

Thank you,
Regards,
Elena

You have submitted an abstract that was needed to get the idea of your paper. You do not have to submit the complete paper you just need to represent it during the conference by making a presentation.