The Eighth International Symposium
PROBLEMS OF GEODYNAMICS AND GEOECOLOGY OF INTRACONTINENTAL OROGENS
will take place In Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic,
on June 28 - July 2, 2021
Objective of Symposium:
To discuss the state of problems and results of research in Geodynamics and Geoecology of intercontinental orogens including problems of lithosphere structure formation, development of methods, technologies and means of studying of Earth's surface and interior, social and economic consequences of endogenous and exogenous disastrous processes.
Languages of Symposium:
In 2021 will be held online.
• Deep structure and evolution of the Earth's crust and upper mantle in the light of modern conceptions of Geodynamics. Instrumental methods of studying of intercontinental orogens lithosphere: heterogeneities, physical nature of boundaries.
• Stressed and deformed state of the Earth's crust, problems of its block structure and self similarity of geodeformation processes. Seismotectonics of intercontinental orogens zones.
• Deep structure and evolution of the Earth's crust and upper mantle in teh light of
modern conceptions of Geodynamics. Instrumental methods of studying of
intercontinental orogens lithosphere: heterogeneities, physical nature of boundaries.
• Stressed and deformed state of teh Earth's crust, problems of its block structure and selfsimilarity of geodeformation processes. Seismotectonics of intracontinental orogens zones.
• Complex monitoring of seismically active zones. Problems of geospheres interaction, including teh influence of physical fields on endogenous processes.
• Electromagnetic methods in studying of seismically active regions and in monitoring of geodynamic processes. Development of inversion methods of electromagnetic data.
• Assessment of seismic risk, regional studies of seismic regime.
• Environmental and social consequences of endogenous and exogenous geological processes, prediction of hazardous events (earthquakes, landslides, etc.).
• Scientific program of 1RC-GPG "Geodynamics and geoecological problems of high-mountain Tien Shan (2015-2010).
• Exposition "Modem Developments of Software and Hardware Tools of Geodynamic Research".
Sending out of first circular - till 15 of February 2021
Application and thesis submission - till 15 of April2021
Sending out of second secular with tentative program - till 15 of June 2021
Working days of Symposium - 28 June - 2 July of 2021