Kazan Federal University,
Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Institute for Linguistic Research, Russian Academy of Sciences.
The purpose of the Summit: present, discuss and promote relevant linguistic researches; discussion of the latest trends in linguistics, challenges that recent events pose for linguistic scientists and teachers-linguists.
1. Computer and Corpus Linguistics
2. Paleoslavonic Studies
3. Cognitive Linguistics
4. Clinical and Neurolinguistics, Psycholinguistics
5. Traditional Linguistics and its Digital Transformation
6. Literature and Language in a Multicultural World
7. The Tatar Language in the Multicultural World
8. Languages in the Educational Environment
9. Digital Technologies of Language Education
10. Bi- and Multilingualism in Education
11. Traditions and Prospects of Russian Studies
The event will be held in online format.