International Conference for Students and Young Scientists "Lomonosov"
Public Relations and Theory of Communication
The section "Public Relations and Theory of Communication" based on an educational program "Advertisement and public relations" of Philosophical Faculty of MSU. The research supervisor of an educational program – the head of "Philosophy of Language and Communication" department Kostikova A.A., the associate professor, candidate of philosophical sciences.
The section "Public Relations and Theory of Communication" is an unique experience of interfaculty cooperation. Three oldest faculties of MSU – Philosophical, Philological and Faculty of Journalism organized 8 years ago a new platform for dialogue and discussion with representatives of professional community in the field of philosophy of language, the theory of communication, public relations, advertisement, Internet communications. The main objective of section is to draw student’, graduate student’ and young scientist’ attention to problems of modern communications. Within the Lomonosov conference the "Philosophy of Language and Communication" department there are workshops, business games, round table discussions and other activities with experts of fundamental and applied sciences involved. This year provides many new activities to participants.
Section Executive Committee.
Co-chairmen of the section:
- V.V. Mironov, Dean of Philosophical Faculty, the corresponding member of the RAS.
- E. L. Vartanova, Dean of Journalism Faculty, prof.
- M. L. Remneva, Dean of Philological Faculty, prof.
Vice-Chairmen of the Section:
- A. A. Kostikova, head of Philosophy of Language and Communications Department at the Faculty of Philosophy, MSU
- M. G. Shilina, senior research assistant of Advertising and Public Relations Department at the Faculty of Journalism, MSU
- M. N. Volodina, professor of German Linguistics Department of the Faculty of Philology, MSU
Executive secretary: Yulia Kryukova, postgraduate student of Philosophy Faculty.
Executive secretary — Yulia Kryukova, e-mail:email@example.com
Address: 199991, Moscow, Lomonosovsky prospect, 27, case 4, 1 educational "Shuvalovsky" block.